Posts Tagged ‘the life in the uk test’

Take the B1 English Test to Settle in the UK

English test for citizenship UK For you who are a huge enthusiast of everything British coming from neither of one of its lands nor isles, from the country to the people with whom you have been smitten, either one or some of them may have caused you to have a desire of being settled in the Brit. To be able to live in the UK, after taking care of all the necessary documents, there is another thing which you should also carry out: English tests to measure your skills in speaking the language.

Can you imagine living in a place without being able to communicate at all with the native people living there because you cannot understand what they are talking about? As a social creature, every one of us cannot live a day without making a single conversation with one another. Our lives will absolutely so lonely and miserable. Therefore, before moving to another place with a different language, either to live there because of our job or our new families we get from marrying the native people, we must learn how to speak and understand it. So is it when we want to settle in the UK.

There are some types of available tests you can take when you first move to the country of Queen Elizabeth II. One of the tests is the B1 English test. Each of those tests has its own purpose and the particular B1 test is suitable for you if you are one of the applicants for British Settlement, Naturalization or Spouse Visa; specifically for the Spouse Visa, it can either be to file a new application or to extend it.

If you want to take a B1 test, there are some institutions providing the test. However, you must be careful in choosing them for you to be able to choose the right place. A proper place for the test needs to have an approved examination which is measured by the Common Europe Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).